Thank you for your interest in Bangalay Luxury Villas on the NSW South Coast
Please view our industry overview and download our information pack below for up-to-date industry rates and information.
Bangalay is a pleasant 2hr drive from Sydney and 3hrs from Canberra. We are located at 30 Staples St, Shoalhaven Heads, next door to Shoalhaven Heads Golf Course. Footsteps to Seven Mile Beach and only minutes from boutique shopping in Berry, white sand beaches of Jervis Bay and many local award-winning wineries and South Coast attractions.
Set amongst the pristine backdrop of coastal national park and Shoalhaven Heads golf course, stay in architecturally designed luxury just two hours south of Sydney. Sample native inspired dishes and succumb to the relaxed South Coast way of life.
Each of Bangalay’s 16 private self-contained villas feature golf course or garden views with a sun-filled north facing deck, encouraging rest, relaxation and getting back to nature.
- Free high-speed WiFi
- Conference facilities
- Customised team building itinerary assistance
- Designated Event Organiser to help with all the details
- On-site award-winning restaurant
- Private transport to local attractions and venues (conditions apply)
LUXURY VILLA ACCOMMODATION
- 16 Luxury Self-Contained Villas (Additional Beach House accommodation if required)
- Contactless Check-In with security keypad entry
- Accessible accommodation and mobility aids for hire
- Spacious interiors with plenty of wardrobe space and luggage storage
- TV & Wireless internet
- Picturesque swimming pool
- Luxury features such as under-floor heating and Aspar products
- Air conditioning, ceiling fans and gas fireplace
- Private deck with comfortable outdoor furniture
- Complete kitchen and Laundry facilities
- King bed or twin king single bedding configuration. Additional bedding option utilising sofa bed
- In-room safe
- Daily room refresh
Inspired by its natural coastal surroundings, with a focus on local and native ingredients
Bangalay Dining is inspired by the surrounding natural bush environment. Our menu incorporates a range of native Australian ingredients. Its creative yet simple, allowing the ingredients and flavours to shine. Our award-winning wine list features local and imported wines, offering a truly unique South Coast dining experience.
UNIQUE SOUTH COAST
Bangalay is proud to parter with local businesses to provide Bangalay guests with a diverse and exciting array of iconic experiences, all within a short drive of Bangalay. Our concierge can assist guests to plan and book recommended experiences such as gourmet picnic hampers, beach horse rides or surfing lessons; ensuring you see the best of the South Coast during your stay.