As Reservations/Receptionist you are the first line of inquiry for room reservations within the resort. You are customer focussed and strive to ensure our guests are welcomed and have a truly memorable stay with us. You will be conversant with all guest services and facilities, local attractions and are instrumental in ensuring guest requests are met.
This part time role requires the successful candidate to be available to work on weekends.
The successful candidate will;
- Have proven reservations experience working with online reservations systems
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be able to convert, quickly, inquiries into contracted business
- Manage the reservations and general information email accounts
- Daily Check in/out of guests
- Answering the telephone and respond to emails
- Assist with general reception and administrative duties as required
- be highly organised with exceptional administration skills
- have excellent problem-solving skills and initiative
- be able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Other administration duties as requested
If you are passionate about hospitality and have a strong background in working in guest services, this is an excellent opportunity.
Send your CV including details of previous experience and referees to email@example.com