The Shoalhaven is a Gourmet Traveler’s Dream!
The Shoalhaven is a year-round travel destination. As the weather cools, the food & wine scene comes alive. Spend your days sipping the region’s best local wines, or exploring picturesque boutique villages sampling the South Coast’s amazing local produce. Return to your luxurious villa to cozy up by the fireplace before wandering up to the award-winning onsite restaurant to enjoy a native-inspired tasting menu, thoughtfully crafted by Bangalay Dining’s Executive Chef, to highlight the best of local and native indigenous ingredients.
Mid-Week Gourmet Escape Package Includes:
- Accommodation in a Luxury Self-Contained Villa
- Bangalay Welcome Pack including local sparkling wine and Berry Treat Factory treats
- Cheese and Charcuterie Board in your villa on arrival
- $100 Bangalay Dining Credit (per night)
- Daily A la carte Breakfast and Barista Coffee per person
- Daily Happy Hour Cocktail per person
One Bedroom Garden View Villa $620 per night
One Bedroom Golf View Villa $640 per night
Two Bedroom Garden View Villa $850 per night
Valid for midweek stays Sunday to Thursday from 3 April to 15 December 2022
Blackout dates apply:
Easter School Holidays 8 – 25 April
June Long Weekend 10 – 13 June
Spring School Holidays 23 Sep – 9 October
Shoalhaven Celebration of Food Month – May 2022
“Heroes of the Shoalhaven” will be celebrated when Food Month brings together Shoalhaven’s finest chefs, cheesemakers, baristas, pâtissiers, brewers, winemakers, brewers, distillers, bakers and growers to offer you a diverse and sumptuous month.