Frequently Asked Questions
Are the villas fully self-contained?
- Kitchens with full sized fridges, ovens, cooktops, coffee machines, dishwashers, detergents, surface spray and cleaning equipment.
- European laundries, irons, ironing boards, vacuum cleaners and brooms.
- Our villas have keypad entry and we can provide remote check-in.
Do the villas receive daily housekeeping?
What dining options are available?
January 26 - Open for breakfast - Closed for lunch & dinner
January 27 - Open for breakfast - Closed for lunch & dinner
Breakfast 7:30am - 12pm
Bar from 4pm
Dinner 5pm - 8:30pm
SATURDAY & SUNDAY
Lunch 12pm - 2:30pm
Follow us on social media for exciting dining experiences to be announced.
Are there facilities for me if I need to work during my stay?
- Access to reliable ADSL internet across the property including the villas, pool area and restaurant.
- Each villa has a comfortable 4 person dining table with nearby power and USB power supply, an ideal work position.
- Our reception staff can receive packages and print items as required.
- Bangalay is experienced in hosting corporate meetings and offsites and is able to host such meetings with the ability to teleconference if required.