Nothing is more important to us than the health and safety of our guests and team. We’re committed to ensuring your time with us is as safe, comfortable and stress free as possible. We understand in these current times things can change quickly at any time. If you are feeling unwell or showing any signs of illness please stay home. Call us on 02 4448 7729 as soon as you know you cannot visit us, and we’ll do what we can to move your booking to another time that suits you. See our full booking terms and conditions here.
How we are keeping you safe
Check-in: Our Check-in process is completely contactless. We will send you an SMS with your check-in details when your Villa is ready. You will also be asked to check-in using the NSW Government QR Code System which is located at the entrance to Bangalay Luxury Villas.
Public spaces: All shared spaces are sanitised regularly, and numbers are restricted to ensure social distancing. We’ll also ask you to check-in so we can keep thorough records.
Our team: All our staff have been provided with information and training on COVID-19, including when to get tested, physical distancing, wearing masks and cleaning.
Bangalay Dining: Our restaurant is COVID-Safe registered and adhere to strict safety guidelines. We also restrict numbers to ensure social distancing and use of disposable menus. You will also be asked to check-in using the NSW Government QR Code System which is located at the entrance to Bangalay Dining.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are the villas fully self-contained?
- Kitchens with full sized fridges, ovens, cooktops, coffee machines, dishwashers, detergents, surface spray and cleaning equipment.
- European laundries, irons, ironing boards, vacuum cleaners and brooms.
- Our villas have keypad entry and we can provide remote check-in.
Do the villas receive daily housekeeping?
What dining options are available?
* Breakfast 7 Days
7:30 - 9:30am Villa Guests + Takeaway
9:30 - 10:30am Dine-in
Lunch Fri - Sun
12 - 3pm À la carte menu
Happy Hour 7 Days
3 - 5pm
(Kids menu available)
**Dinner Mon-Tues, Thurs-Sat
6 - 8pm À la carte & Tasting Menu
**Saturday, tasting menu only
(Closed Wednesday & Sunday Nights)
**From 26 September the restaurant will be open for additional lunch service on Monday & Thursday
however be closed for dinner service Tuesday, Wednesday & Sunday nights.
In-villa dinner options will be available for Bangalay Luxury Villa guests.
Bookings essential to dine in.
Follow us on social media for exciting dining experiences to be announced.
Are there facilities for me if I need to work during my stay?
- Access to reliable ADSL internet across the property including the villas, pool area and restaurant.
- Each villa has a comfortable 4 person dining table with nearby power and USB power supply, an ideal work position.
- Our reception staff can receive packages and print items as required.
- Bangalay is experienced in hosting corporate meetings and offsites and is able to host such meetings with the ability to teleconference if required.