We are touching base with you to reassure you in these uncertain times of Coronavirus (COVID-19). The safety and wellbeing of our guests is our top priority now and always. We are committed to delivering and maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene. Additional preventative measures have been put in place, including reinforcing our strict cleaning protocols.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are the villas fully self-contained?
Each villa is fully self-contained with:
- Kitchens with full sized fridges, ovens, cooktops, coffee machines, dishwashers, detergents, antibacterial sanitizer, surface spray and cleaning equipment.
- European laundries, irons, ironing boards, vacuum cleaners and brooms.
- Our villas have keypad entry and we can provide remote check-in.
Do the villas receive daily housekeeping?
Our villas receive daily refresh cleaning, plus our villas are equipped with cleaning products for your convenience.
If you request not to receive daily housekeeping and we can provide clean towels and toiletries daily as well as remove recycling and rubbish.
What dining options are available?
Our restaurant will be providing take away coffee and baked goods from 8am-10am Thursday, Friday and Saturday only.
No room service is available, we can provide a list of local restaurants and caterers providing delivery services.
Is there facilities for me if I need to work during my stay?
Yes, we host many guests travelling for business or “workations” during school holiday periods, more specifically Bangalay has:
- Access to reliable ADSL internet across the property including the villas, pool area and restaurant.
- Each villa has a comfortable 4 person dining table with nearby power and USB power supply, an ideal work position.
- Our reception staff can receive packages and print items as required.
- Bangalay is experienced in hosting corporate meetings and offsites and is able to host such meetings with the ability to teleconference if required.