We are currently recruiting for a full time Apprentice Chef to join our kitchen team at Bangalay Luxury Villas to assist in creating wonderful dishes inspired by local and seasonal products. We are looking a team member who is passionate about food, has a creative flair and is looking to build their career in the hospitality industry.
Located at Shoalhaven Heads, Bangalay Luxury Villas situated under a canopy of palms and a magnificent towering blackbutt tree, provides gourmet dining experiences for its hotel guests, corporate events and weddings.
The ideal candidate will work in a small close-knit team and be a pro-active individual that is willing to learn and develop their current skills, as well as being dedicated to preparing a high standard of food.
The job role includes:
- Preparing and cooking ingredients necessary and assisting in all sections of the kitchen as directed by the Head Chef
- Maintaining high levels of service
- Assisting and monitoring stock, including stock rotation,
- Ensuring minimum kitchen wastage
- Keeping all working areas clean and tidy and ensure no cross contamination
- Learning skills and recipes from other members of the team and applying them
- Complying with all company policies and procedures and all statutory WHS regulations and food hygiene policies.
- Ensure that food storage areas are maintained in accordance with the company’s Food Hygiene and Workplace Health and Safety policies and procedures
To apply please email email@example.com